Growth Hormone (GH) plays a vital role in human growth and is extremely important to boost height, especially in childhood and adolescence stages. Let’s discover some tips to increase this powerful hormone naturally for the most optimal height growth.
How does Growth Hormone benefit height growth?
Growth Hormone (GH) goes by many names – GH, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) or Somatotropin – that all refer to the same hormone, which is a single-chain protein of 191 amino acids. It is produced by the pituitary gland – which is relatively small (0.5gr) as the size of a pea located at the base of the brain, protruding below the cerebrum.
There are several critical functions that Growth Hormone operates in the body. It is the key hormone that is responsible for all the growth and development in childhood and adolescence stages, as well as for the proper performance of all bodily functions in the adult stage.
It regulates body composition, enhances protein synthesis, promotes bodily fluids, sugar and fat metabolism, and contributes to healthy heart functions. Moreover, Growth Hormone is specifically crucial in cell reproduction and generation, thereby essentially affecting the muscle and bone growth as well as increasing height.
Despite its importance, the levels of Growth Hormone along ages are not the same. Its secretion begins since birth, keeps varying in different stages of life and starts to decline around age 30 so it is critical for us to explore the growth hormone boosters that could keep maintaining its level.
How to boost Growth Hormone naturally?
Let’s check out these following excellent tips to boost your growth hormone naturally:
1. Top foods to increase Growth Hormone
Eating the right food can help you increase your hormone levels naturally without any medications. Let’s look at some nutritious-rich foods, among which each type is a unique growth hormone booster that can effectively stimulate its production.
· Pineapple: this is one of the best natural growth hormone boosters because it contains special substances that can stimulate serotonin and melatonin, the neurotransmitters to help you sleep better, thereby influencing the secretion of growth hormone. It is recommended to consume pineapple at around 30-60 minutes before bedtime. It can also improve the digestive process and increase testosterone production.
· Coconut oil: this is a nutritious oil that effectively motivates the fat burning process in the body. Research has shown that coconut oil can boost growth hormone production; its positive effects can be seen within 30-90 minutes after consumption.
· Salmon: is an incredible source of nutrients for your overall health and a highly beneficial growth hormone booster. Eating salmon as sashimi (raw fish) and sushi provides your body with lots of vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids that can positively help you reduce the deficiency.
· Fava beans: This is one of the best foods to naturally boost growth hormone levels in your body. It contains a high amount of L-Dopa amino acid that enhances dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter that brings a calming effect to the body. It is also rich in protein, vitamins (such as vitamin B6, vitamin K, etc.) and minerals (such as Zinc, Magnesium, etc.).
Top foods to increase Growth Hormone
2. Maintain habit of a good diet:
Apart from the foods consumed, it is essential to build up a proper diet habit. Studies have shown that high insulin level and obesity negatively affect growth hormone level. Therefore, reducing the sugar intake from your diet is one effective way to boost it naturally.
It is suggested that refined carbohydrates and sugar from foods such as white bread, white rice, sweets, added sugars, etc. should be avoided because they can cause excessive amounts of insulin.
Additionally, it is important to pay attention to the schedule of your diet. Many people have late dinners, in turn increasing the insulin level and inhibiting the pituitary gland to release hormones at night. Make sure that you can eat your meal early and go to bed after around 3 hours so that the insulin level is normalized and the growth hormone level is maximized at prime time.
Regular intense exercise is one effective growth hormone booster to surge the hormone production naturally. Activities such as cardio, jogging, cycling, running or swimming are all excellent choices to add to your exercise routine.
While doing exercise and sports, make sure to drink a lot of water to keep your body hydrated, in turn not causing any adverse effects to your health and the release of growth hormone.
Today people are much busier with lots of work and it seems difficult to have enough 8 hours of sleep every day. However, sufficient sleep is an imperative growth hormone booster. Quality sleep is vital because the pituitary gland is stimulated to release most of the growth hormone during the sleep hours before midnight and early morning.
Studies have shown that the hormone will reach out to all the important parts of the body such as the cells and the organs to trigger their growth. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to improve your sleep, in turn naturally building up growth hormone production.
Here are some tips for better sleeping habit:
· Get sleep in the dark.
· Go to bed early and manage to sleep around 11:00PM to 1:00AM.
· Avoid using your mobile and laptop before sleeping.
· Do not consume caffeine in the night.
· Pay attention to your bedroom space and temperature.
5. Run a hot bath or Have a sauna
Bringing yourself to enjoy a hot bath or a sauna can surprisingly help to release more growth hormone. The body can be relaxed and it positively affects its production, depending on the time and temperature. However, make sure to prevent yourself from heat stroke and dehydration. It is suggested that spending 15-20 minutes in the sauna a few times a week is amply effective as a growth hormone booster.
Laughter is the best medicine for your height
6. “Laughter is the best medicine”
The great effect of laughter is no joke. Research has shown that mirthful laughter is a significant growth hormone booster. Frequent laughing can relax your body, keep away anxiety and reduce stress. From such easy but powerful therapy, you tend to produce more dopamine, which stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete more growth hormone naturally.
It is crucial to be aware that Growth hormone is extremely essential for height growth and there are useful ways to boost it naturally without causing sufferings to our body. Doing any of these tips can help you increase its production, improve your overall health and optimize your height potential.