While calcium carbonate is one of the main kinds of calcium supplements, nanometer calcium carbonate is calcium carbonate in nanometer size. This component tends to be the best value for many reasons, one of which is optimal absorption in the body.
Have you ever heard about it? Which benefits does it deliver to support your body growth and health?
Keep scrolling and find out the answers now!
What is Calcium?
Calcium is a key nutrient that all living things need, including humans. It is the most abundant mineral in the body, which is critical for bone and dental health. While 99% of the body’s calcium is stored in the bones, the remaining 1% is discovered in muscle, blood, and other tissues.
Why do we need calcium?
As kids grow, calcium plays a vital role in developing their bones. After they stop growing, calcium continues to support the bones and reduce bone density loss. For females, calcium helps prevent a higher risk of developing osteoporosis, especially for those already experienced menopause.
Control muscle contraction
When a nerve triggers a muscle, our body might release calcium. Adding calcium to the diet maintains the proteins in muscles that perform the work of contraction.
Protect cardiovascular system
When it comes to muscle function, calcium keeps the action of the heart muscle by relaxing the smooth muscle surrounding blood vessels. Many studies have shown a probable connection between lower blood pressure and high consumption of calcium.
Consuming enough calcium also:
- Helps deliver hormones and enzymes that keep the body functioning properly.
- Helps muscles and blood vessels perform better.
- Helps regulate vital nutrients, like phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium.
- Helps the nerves carry messages throughout the body.
How much calcium per day?
People need the following amounts of calcium to prevent bone from releasing calcium into the blood. Below are the levels that doctors recommend.
- 200 mg per day for kids ages 0-6 months
- 260 mg per day for kids ages 7-12 months
- 700 mg per day for kids ages 1-3 years
- 1,000 mg per day for children ages 4-8 years
- 1,300 mg per day for children ages 9-18 years
- 1,000 mg per day for adults ages 19-50 years
- 1,000 mg per day for adult men ages 51-70 years
- 1,200 mg per day for adult women ages 51-70 years
- 1,200 mg per day for adults ages 71 and older
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should take between 1,000 and 1,300 mg, depending on age.
How to get enough calcium for the body?
Since our body cannot make more calcium, the easiest way is to eat calcium-rich foods at every meal rather than all at once.
Low-fat and non-fat products (like milk, yogurt, and cheese) are great sources of calcium. Vegetable sources of calcium consist of kale, collard greens, spinach, and dried beans. Meanwhile, animal sources of calcium involve fish with soft bones like salmon and sardine. For instance, 2 ounces of non-fat American cheese contains 447 mg of calcium. One cup of skim milk offers 299 mg of calcium, while 3 ounces of salmon includes 183 mg of calcium. Other foods, such as bread, cereals, pasta, orange juice, legumes, grains, tofu, nuts, and seeds, may be fortified with calcium.
If you are not receiving enough calcium from eating, consult your doctor about a calcium supplement. Depending on your age, gender, overall health, and other factors, they might suggest that you should take a calcium supplement.
Also, always ensure you acquire enough vitamin D every day in order to help the body absorb calcium effectively.
What is Nanometer Calcium Carbonate?
Calcium carbonate includes the highest amount of elemental calcium (about 40%). Although it is widely available and expensive, it is more likely to cause side effects because of the large size of its molecules. They might be hard to get absorbed in the body, causing calcium buildup that might result in kidney stones or constipation.
That is why nanotechnology is expected to resolve this issue. As a result, nanometer calcium carbonate offers many advantages over regular types of calcium.
- Nanometer calcium can function better without causing any side effects. Since its molecules are super micro-size (<60nm), it is about 200 times greater in terms of absorption capacity. Hence, it might be absorbed fast through the intestine, increasing the amount of calcium to be absorbed into the blood.
- Thanks to the super micro size, nanometer calcium might lower the accumulation and discharge of calcium through urine. It will be absorbed by the human body instead of appearing in the intestine. That is why it would be the best choice to prevent kidney stones and constipation.
- Nanometer calcium carbonate increases bioavailability and might support the osteoporosis fight by boosting calcium concentration and maintaining bone density.
How to supplement Nanometer Calcium Carbonate?
Since nanometer calcium carbonate is made by nanotechnology, it could not be found in daily foods. So, the only way is to look for dietary supplements that include this component. Amongst products on the market, you need to select the one from a prestigious brand. Also, the ingredients should be manufactured by the modern technological chain.
When you start using any supplement including nanometer calcium carbonate, you need to pay attention to:
- Take a proper dosage according to instructions. Avoid increasing the dosage, or it might create unexpected side effects.
- Be sure to combine the product with healthy eating habits, regular exercise, and sufficient sleep to increase height fast.
And to help you find a suitable supplement that includes this component, we would like to introduce NuBest Tall from NuBest Inc. This is one of the most effective height growth supplements containing nanometer calcium carbonate, collagen, herbs, and other nutrients. However, when viewing the label, you just find the name of calcium carbonate. In fact, the calcium ingredient must be written in short form, due to recent FDA regulations regarding product labels.
But overall, when taking these height-increasing pills for a certain time, most customers report that their height has changed remarkably. Moreover, their overall health has improved.
When calcium carbonate appears in a nanometer size, it helps increase optimal absorption in the body, thereby supporting height growth at the best level. And it’s wise to pick the supplement that includes this component to reap all the most benefits.